Protecting your Privacy
By providing your email address, you consent to the CCDT sending you regular email communications so you reamin up to date with what’s on in Cholsey and the Great Hall.
The CCDT will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- to assess, operate and improve our website and the services we provide:
- to keep you informed about the CCDT, our events, services and news, unless you have specifically requested otherwise.
- where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other events and services we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if we are required by law, regulation or legal process to disclose Personal Information
- the information that you provide will not be passed to any other organisation or third party.
Links to Other Websites
Security and Data Retention
We have in place security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be retained for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Right of Access
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Cholsey CDT hold about you, please email your request to email@example.com or write to us at The Great Hall, Fair Mile, Cholsey OX10 9GW, We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Notification of changes